Taxes Services

Tax Reporting

Reporting the sale of your house on your tax return is a critical step. You'll need to fill out IRS Form 1040, Schedule D, to report capital gains or losses. Keeping meticulous records of the original purchase price, improvement costs, and selling expenses is essential for accurate reporting.

Get In Touch

For personalized advice, consider consulting a tax professional or a real estate attorney who can provide specific guidance based on your situation.

How Can We Help?

Contact us with any questions.

Give us a call
Send us an email